Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back from Vacation!

Busy, Busy, Busy! Hubby & I just got back from the "Nortwoods" (yes, pronounced without the H!) of Wisconson. We stayed at a couple places up near Sayner & Boulder Junction, Wisconsin over the 4th holiday. We went with two of his friends, Scott & Bill, so it was just me and the guys! Here's the place near Boulder Jct. It was a nice 2 bedroom cottage on Trout Lake.
Hubby did lots of fishing while we were there. Doesn't he look like a pro? We did lots of cooking on the small portable gas grill. That little thing has come in quite handy this summer!
We did lots of fun stuff - hiking, shopping, eating, boating, and lots and lots of relaxing. I brought several books and finished three during the week. I also found a cute little quilt shop I'll have to blog about later. Now it's back to the usual routine back home. Ho Hum.

No comments: