Friday, May 9, 2008

Sassy Apron Swap

I've signed up for the Sassy Apron Swap!

I'm still in the planning stages, but I'm excited about it! I wanted to do a fun sewing project and was watching some of my online friends participate in some fun-looking swaps. I found the apron swap and thought that might be a good starting project to swap. Who knew there were so many apron fashionistas out there! I've done lots of research and found some really great apron making out there. Lots of inspiration!

Our theme is SUMMER and we have to include a tea towel and a non-alcoholic drink recipe. I'm having a hard time deciding on a pattern and fabric. I think because I have so many from which to choose. Something will come to me!

I'm also taking a sewing class and attempting to make a skirt. We'll see how that turns out! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: